You can get bar insurance in Nevada that meets the state’s requirements while saving you money on your annual premiums when you work with specialists who really understand the hospitality industry in this state.

At Tabak Insurance Agency, we have spent more than 25 years working exclusively with bars just like yours. We understand the inherent and unique risks that you face, and we can develop a plan that addresses your individual situation. So, whether you’re running a huge sports bar or opening a local tavern, we can help protect your interests.

Insuring Your Bar in Nevada

Any establishment that serves alcoholic beverages to the public is required to carry liquor liability insurance. This is intended to protect your bar from a wide range of claims that stem from intoxication-related incidents (slips, fights, falls, and other situations).

While that is the best place to start, our specialists may also recommend some other types of insurance to cover your current risk exposure. This might include:

Work with an Agency that Understands You

Owning and managing a bar is a bit different from running other types of businesses, which means you need an insurance agency that really understands your industry and your needs.

At Tabak Insurance Agency, we train our agents to quickly and carefully navigate Nevada’s regulations while they seek out every opportunity to improve your coverage while minimizing your costs. We work exclusively with the hospitality industry so we know what it takes to help you get the protection you need.

Get a quote today. We provide fast online or phone quotes, so you could insure your bar in Nevada in 24 hours or less.

Latest Resources

Discover more tips and tricks to help you make the most of your bar or restaurant insurance coverage.

From the Blog

6 Insider Secrets

6 secrets that can save you thousands


4 tips to ensure your claim is approved

Commercial Insurance

What you need to know

Our reliable team members are available to answer any questions you may have. You can get a quote online by filling out our online insurance questionnaire or call us at 800-806-0689.

Get A Fast Online Insurance Quote