We serve up the most appetizing combinations of the specialty insurance coverages food service professionals need to protect against the inherent risks involved. With the right insurance policy, you can stop worrying about the common industry challenges and focus on perfecting your unique culinary experience while connecting with your customers.
Big or small, stationary or mobile, we protect the futures of a wide variety of food and beverage entrepreneurs who own or operate:
- Pizzerias and Ice Cream Parlors
Delicatessens and Sandwich Shops
- Bakeries and Candy Stores
- Personal or Private Chef Services
Food Trucks and Farmer’s Markets
- Smokehouses and BBQ Shacks
- Mobile Food and Street Vendors
- Concessions and Drink Carts
Insurance Coverage Made to Order
General Liability insurance provides coverage against risks associated with food and beverage service, including slip and fall accidents, bodily injury, or customer property damage.
- Liquor Liability insurance covers medical costs, legal fees, and settlements in the event you or an employee serves liquor to an intoxicated person who goes on to cause property damage or personal injury.
- Commercial Property insurance protects your property (and the property of others in your care) against damage or loss caused by kitchen fires, equipment breakdowns, theft, vandalism, and natural disasters.
Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance policies provide professional liability coverage for inadequate work or negligent actions while preparing food, drinks, or performing normal business operations.
- Directors and Officers (D&O) insurance protects corporate directors, officers, and their spouses against lawsuits and liability claims from employees, competitors, investors, vendors, and customers.
- Workers’ Compensation insurance is required in almost every state and pays for medical expenses, lost wages, and associated legal costs if your employee is injured at work.
Business Owner’s Policies (BOP) bundle property and general liability under one plan to protect against injuries, business interruption, and property damage at one low price.
Our Winning Recipe for Business Protection
Shopping for business insurance shouldn’t leave a bad taste in your mouth. At Tabak Insurance Agency, we are experts in the hospitality and food service industries, and our agents will mix up the perfect offering to suit your individual needs. Contact us online or call (281) 769-5274 today for a specially prepared quote that will truly satisfy.
Discover more tips and tricks to help you make the most of your bar or restaurant insurance coverage.